Exercise Quiz & Test – 11
1. Find the correct order in respect of the following when it comes to issue of
shares by a company :
A. Authorized capital- Issued Capital- Subscribed Capital-Paid up capital
B. Authorized capital- Subscribed Capital- Issued Capital-Paid up capital
C. Authorized capital- Paid up capital-Subscribed Capital-Issued Capital
D. Authorized capital- Issued Capital- Paid up capital-Subscribed Capital
2. Which of the following appears in the balance sheet of a company?
A. Subscribed Capital
B. Authorized Capital
C. Partner’s Capital
D. Paid up Capital
3. What do you mean by ‘Money Laundering’?
A. Washing the currency notes in a good laundery
B. Converting money obtained through illegal sources in to legal money
C. Keeping the money in currency chests
D. Sending excess cash to other branch
4. What does M stand for In CAMELS?
5. Which entity became the first-ever public sector undertaking (PSU) to issue
bonus debentures as done by it on 26 March 2015?
D. Both B & C
6.The main foreign exchange reserves in the country are:
A. Foreign Currency assets
B. Gold Stock
C. Special Drawing Rights
D. All of the above
7. Which of the following banks are not insured by DICGC?
A. Commercial bank
B. Regional rural bank
C. Foreign bank branches functioning in India
D. None of the above
8. Which of the following are the government bonds which are used to raise funds
from money market?
A. Treasury bills
B. Certificate of deposite
C. Commercial Papers
D. Dated Goverment securities
9. What is current Reverse Repo rate?
10. Find out the mismatch of nationalized bank and its headquarter.
A. Bank of India -Mumbai
B. Dena bank- Hyderabad
C. Syndicate bank -Manipal
D. United Bank of India- Kolkata