Exercise Quiz & Test – 13
1. The banks get benefited most from which of the following entity ?
A. Fee of services
2.What can be the maximum limit of CRR for a commercial bank to maintain cash
3. Which of the following is a not function of National Bank for Agriculture &
Rural Development ?
A. Co-ordinates the rural credit institutions
B. Acts a coordinator of commercial bank for commercial purpose
C. Acts as regulator for cooperative and RRBs
D. Provides assistance to eligible institutions of agriculture and rural
4. Which of the following is the Qualitative parameter of Key Performance Indicators For Public Sector Banks?
A. Return on Assets
B. NIM (Domestic)
C. Cost (Overhead) as % of total income
D. Efforts made to conserve capital
5. Mr. Mohan has filled the income tax in the month of July 2015.Based on this
information which will be the financial year and Assessment year respectively
for which Mr. Mohan has submitted his Income tax?
A. 2014-15 & 2015-16
B. 2015-16 & 2014-15
C. 2013-14 & 2014-15
D. 2014-15 & 2015-14
6. For which of the following bank account there is no deduction of TDS?
A. Saving Bank accounts
B. Recurring Deposit accounts
C. Term deposit Accounts
D. Both A & B
7. Foreign direct Investment is prohibited in which of the following sector of India under Govt Route as well as the Automatic Route?
A. Business of Chit Fund
B. Housing and Real estate Business
C. Manufacture of cigars and tobacco substitutes
D. All of the above
8. Which of the following authorities is not involved with FDI dealing?
A. Reserve bank of India
B. Foreign Investment Implementation Authority
C. Securities and Exchange board of India
D. Foreign Investment Promotion Board
9. Which among the following bank has offered the best interest on saving
accounts in India by Jan 2015?
A. Yes bank
B. Kotatk Mahindra Bank
C. IndusInd Bank
D. Lakshmi Vilas Bank
10. Which of the following is the most valid reason for India to export gold to
Bank of England in 1991?
A. To set up India-UK bilateral relationship
B. India returned UK gold
C. To meet foreign exchange crisis
D. For Investment in Bristish companies