Exercise Quiz & Test – 22
1. Original headquarters of RBI were located at ___?
c. New Delhi
2. In which year, Indian Rupee was devalued for the first time?
3. What was the initial share capital of Reserve Bank of India?
a. 5 crore
b. 10 crore
c. 15 crore
d. 20 crore
4. What was the name of State Bank of India (SBI) before it was created by SBI Act?
a. Imperial bank of India
b. Imperial bank of Bengal
c. Imperial bank of Madras
d. Imperial bank of Hindustan
5. Nainital Bank is a subsidiary of which of the following banks?
a. Bank of Baroda
c. Syndicate Bank
6. What is the share of the Foreign Banks in the branch network in India?
a. Less than 1%
b. Less than 13%
c. Less than 6%
d. Less than 10%
7. Which of the following bodies regulates the Regional Rural Banks?
a. Union Government
8. The owners of the cooperative bank are also its ______
a. All of the below
9.In which country, the Unit Banking System originated?
c. United Kingdom
d. United states
10. Which country has largest shadow banking market in the world?