Exercise Quiz & Test – 24
1. If a bank ties up with a retail vendor and then both of them sponsor a credit card, then such card would be known as_____
a. Retail Credit Card
b. Vendor card
c. Co – Branded Card
d. Cash Back Card
2. In terms of Banking Terminology, Affinity Card refers to ______
a. The Credit Cards that are linked to special organizations
b. The Credit Cards with zero interest rate on repayments
c. The Credit Cards exclusively for the Bank’s employees
d. All above the above
3. From which country, the concept of Credit Card originated?
4. The business entity that is authorized to accept cards for the payment of goods and services is called?
d. Authorised Issuer
5.The international standard which defines the shape and size of the I-Cards is ______
a. ISO/IEC 5200
b. ISO/IEC 9910
c. ISO/IEC 14000
d. ISO/IEC 7810
6. Which is the first credit card facility to be recognised worldwide?
a. Visa Card
b. Maestro Card
c. Master Card
d. Diner Card
7. With reference to the prepaid credit cards, which among the following is / are correct statements?
1. credit facility is offered for the purchaser of the card
2. no interest charged from the purchaser of the card
3. no purchasing fee and monthly fees charged before an arbitrary time period Select the correct option from the codes given below:
a. Only 1 & 2
b. Only 2 & 3
c. Only 1 & 3
d. 1 & 2 & 3
8. What does the cirrus logo on ATM / debit cards signifies__?
a. have cash access facility anywhere in India only
b. have cash access facility outside the India only
c. have cash access facility in or outside the India
d. have cash access facility in and outside the India
9.The Secured credit cards are generally available to the person with _____:
a. Strong credit history
b. Poor Credit History
c. High Net worth Income
d. Government Job
10. What is the time period during which no interest is charged on a credit card?
a. Grace period
b. Term period
d. Sanction Period