Exercise Quiz & Test – 5
1. Kirti had filed a complaint with Banking Ombudsman but is not satisfied with the decision. What is the next option before him for getting his matter resolved?
1)File an appeal before finance minister
2)File an appeal before the Dy. Governor of RBI
3)Write to CMD of bank
4)None of the Above
2. Method used to monitor all international monetary transactions by countries
2)Balance of Trade
3)Balance of Payment
4)Balance of Power
3. Loan that until a person or company secures permanent financing or erase an existing obligation is
1)Letter of Credit
4. Type of money that any bank or institution loan is repayable on demand called as
2)Short term Loan
5. Banks where a majority stake is held by Government above 50% are known as
6. Crossing on a cheque can be cancelled by the ______ of the cheque under his full sign.
7. What is the maximum period for which domestic term deposits are normally accepted by banks?
8. When Government borrows money from RBI it is known as
4)None of the above
9. What are the first 6 numbers indicate in MICR cheque?
10. It is the action taken by a buyer or seller to protect his business or assets against a change in prices.
4)None of these