English Quiz – 29 (Fill in the Blanks)
1. A toddler’s lifeless body _____ up on a Turkish beach.
2. The Police are hunting for the ________ of Thailand’s deadliest bombing.
3. A boat carrying about 50 people has _______ off the western coast of Malaysia near the busy Strait of Malacca.
4. China’s economic _______ is having a broader impact on the global economy than originally expected.
5. It was a __________ that Indian youngsters are bad players of spin.
6. The GOI has ________ to opposition parties to extend support for the passage of GST Bill in Parliament.
7. Police have ________ a man amid suspicions that the blaze was started intentionally.
8. The Competition Commission of India (CCI) has _______ Google of abusing its dominant position in online search.
9. Parineeti Chopra is __________ that her next film will be received well as she feels that it has an interesting premise.
10. Aiding and __________ totalitarian regimes by censoring search results and turning over email correspondence is evil.
11. There has never been an instance of a __________ being carried away by affairs of the heart.
12. The Chief Minister ______ himself to help expand financial inclusion projects.
13. In the attack the Pakistani Militants were completely wiped
14. __________ of the old paintings is a job for the experts.a) Construction
15. The Toppers of the class will be ________ scholarships.