Reasoning Quiz – 125
P is father of D. D is the only son of T. T is the daughter of J. T is the mother of G. G is the sister of V.
1. If J is married to B, then how is B related to G?
e) Cannot be determined
2. How is V related to P?
d) Cannot be determined
3. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word TIMELY each of which has as many letters between them in the word (in both forward and backward directions) as they have between them in the English alphabetical series?
e) More than three
4. If all the numbers in 86312749 are arranged in ascending order from left to right, the positions of how many numbers will remain unchanged?
d) More than three
G, H, I, J, S, T and U are seated in a straight line facing north, with equal distance between each other, but not necessarily in the same order. I sits second to the right of t. U sits third to the right of I. H sits third to the left of S. S does not sit at any of the extreme ends of the line. Only one person sits between S and g.
5. Who amongst the following sits exactly in the middle of the line?
6. How many persons are seated between I and S?
7. which of the following represents persons seated at the two extreme ends of line?
a) G, U
b) T, G
c) G, J
d) I, J
e) H, I
8. What is the position of U with respect to G?
a) Second to the right
b) Immediate left
c) Fourth to the left
d) Fifth to the right
e) Third to the left
9. Who amongst the following sits on the immediate left of H?