Reasoning Quiz – 17
Q(1-5): Read the following information and answer the given questions.
A is the mother of B, B is the sister of C, D is the son of C, E is the brother of D, F is the mother of E, G is the granddaughter of A, H has only two children-B and C?
1.How is F related to H?
a) Son in law
b) Daughter in law
c) Father in law
d) Grand daughter
e) Cannot be determined
2. How is C related to E?
d) Can’t be determined
5) Cousin brother
3. Who is the mother of G?
d) Either B or F
e) Either C or F
4. Who is brother of B?
e) None of these
5. Which of the following are siblings?
d) None of these
e) All of these
Q(6 – 8) Study the following information to answer the given questions
FAN HOP GET CUB MID
6. If the positions of first and second letters of all the words are interchanged,how many words will form meaningful english words?
e) More than three
7. If all the letters in each of the words are arranged alphabetically(within the word).how many words will remain unchanged?
e) More than three
8. If the first letter of all the words is changed to the next letter of the english alphabetical series,how many words will have more than one vowel?(same or different vowel)
d) More than three
9. Which of the following will come next in the following series?
a z a b y a b c x a b c d w a b c d
10. Which of the following will come in the place of the question mark(?) In the following series based on the english alphabetical order?
YS RM LH ? CA
Q(11-15).In the following questions, assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the two conclusions I and II given below than is/are definitely true.
a) If only conclusion I is true.
b) If only conclusion II is true.
c) If either conclusion I or II is true.
d) If neither conclusion I nor II is true.
e) If both conclusions I and II are true.
No toffee is coffee
No sweet is toffee
1.No coffee is sweet.
2.All sweets are coffee
All medals are awards.
All rewards are medals.
1.All rewards are awards
2.All awards are medals
Some trees are plants.
All bushes are plants.
I. At least some trees are bushes
II. Some trees are definitely not bushes.
All bottles are glasses.
No cup is a glass
I. No bottle is a cup.
II. At least some glasses are bottles.
All windows are doors.
All entrances are windows.
No gate is a door.
I. At least some windows are gates.
II. No gate is an entrance.