Reasoning Quiz – 36
Q(1-3)Study the following information and answer the given questions.
1. J is sister of T. T is married to D. D is father of R.
2. M is son of H. T is mother-in-law of H
3. D has only one son and no daughter
4. J is married to B.L is daughter of B
1. How is L related to T?
5)Cannot be determined
2. How is M related to D?
3. How is J related to R?
5) Cannot be determined
Q(4-8) Study the following information and answer the given questions.
Eight friendz E,F,G,H,L,M,N and O are seated in a straight line ,facing north ,but not necessary in the same order
O sits at the extreme right end of the line. Only four people sit between O and G.Both F and M are immediate neighbours of G. Only two people sit between M and L. L is not an immediate neighbour of O.H sits second to the left of O.
4. What is the position of L with respect to G?
1. Third to the right
2. On the immediate left
3. Second to the right
4. Fourth to the right
5. Second to the left
5. Based on the given arrangement .Which of the following is true with respect to N?
1. Only three persons sit between N and O
2. None of the given option is true
3. Only one person sits to the right of N
4. E sits on the immediate right of N
5. Both L and F are immediate neighbours of N
6. Who among the following represents the person seated at the extreme left end of the line?
7. How many persons are seated between O and F?
8. Who among the following sit exactly between M and L?
Q(9-10)Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.
Statements: L=P≤W<V≤K≥Q; B<L; K=M
9. Conclusions: I. BP
10. Conclusions: I. L>Q II. W=M