Reasoning Quiz – 72 (Mixed)
1. In a certain language, ‘CHAMPION’ is coded as ‘HCMAIPNO’, how is ‘NEGATIVE’ coded in that code?
2. In a certain language, ‘FORGET’ is coded as ‘DPPHCU’, how is ‘DOCTOR’ coded in that code?
3. If ‘diamond’ is called ‘gold’, ‘gold’ is called ‘silver’, ‘silver’ is called ‘ruby’ and ‘uby’ is called ’emerald’, which is ‘golden yellow metal’?
4. In a certain language, ‘OVER’ is written as ‘$#%*’and ‘VISIT’ is written as ‘#+×-‘, how is ‘SORE’ written in that code?
d) None of these
5. Certain letters are coded as: TODAY-457338, WROTE-10542, DATE-7342 and DIRTH-79046. What does the code number ‘5’ stand for?
Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Among A, B, C, D and E. E is taller than D but not as fat as D. C is taller than A but shorter than B. A is fatter than D but not as fat as B. E is thinner than C who is thinner than D. E is shorter than A.
6. Who is the thinnest person?
e) Cannot be determined
7. Who is the big giant among the lot?
8. If all the persons stood in a line according to their height, who would be in the middle?
9. Who is the shortest person?
10. Which person is taller than two only?