Reasoning Quiz – 76 (Mixed)
1. ‘Pen’ is to ‘Write’ in the same way as ‘Car’ is to
2. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Which one does not belong to the group?
3. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Which one does not belong to the group ?
4. ‘MN’ is to ‘PO’ and `IJ is to ‘LK’ in the same way as `TU’ is to
5. Among Sunil, Anil, Naresh, Mangesh and Hari, Anil is the 2nd shortest but not taller than Naresh. Sunil is not the tallest, but is taller than Naresh. Hari is shorter than Mangesh. Which of the following is the false statement?
a) Hari is not the shortest
b) Mangesh is the tallest
c) Anil is shorter than Mangesh
d) Sunil is shorter than Mangesh
e) Only (b), (c) and (d) are true
6. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence, form a group. Which one does not belong to the group?
Directions (7-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Eight persons — P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W — are sitting around a square table, but not necessarily in the same order. Four of them are sitting at the corners while the other four are sitting at the middle of each side. The persons seated at the corners are facing outside while the others are facing towards the centre. V is sitting third to the left of T who is facing outward. W does not sit at any corner of the table. U is sitting third to the left of Q. W is not an immediate neighbour of Q and U. P is not an immediate neigh-bour of T. S is sitting third to the left of W.
7. What is the position of R with respect to P on the basis of the given sitting arrangementa) Third to the right
b) Second to the right
c) Immediate left
d) Third to the left
e) Fourth to the right
8. Which of the following statements is correct regarding V on the basis of given sitting arrangement?
a) V is sitting third to the left of W.
b) V is sitting exactly between Q and S.
c) V is to the immediate right of R.
d) V is neighbour of both R and W.
e) None is true
9. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on their positions in the given arrangement and hence they form a group. Which one of the following does not be-long to that group ?
10. Who among the following is sitting third to the right of S ?
11. How many persons are sitting between Q and U if we move in clockwise direction starting from Q?