Reasoning Quiz – 93 (Puzzle)
Directions (Q 1-2) Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:-
D is father of A. D is married to P. P is mother of J. P has only one daughter. J is married to U. U is son of L.
1. How is J related to L?
c) Cannot be determined
2. How is A related to U?
a) Cannot be determined
Directions (Q 3-7) Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:-
Ten people are sitting in two parallel rows containing five people each in such a way that there is equal distance between adjacent persons. In row 1, J, K, L, M and N are seated (but not necessarily in the same order) and all of them are facing north. In row 2, R, S, T, U and V are seated (but not necessarily in the same order) and all of them are facing south. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row.
V sits at one of the extreme ends of the line. Only two people sit between V and R. The one who faces R sits on the immediate left of L. Only one person sits between L and K. The one who faces K sits on the immediate left of S. N sits second to the right of j. Neither K nor L faces U.
3. Who among the following is facing M?
4. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given arrangement and hence form a group. Who among the following does not belong to the group?
5. What is the position of U with respect to S?
a) Third to the right
b) Immediate left
c) Second to the left
d) Second to the right
e) Immediate right
6. Which of the following statements us TRUE regarding N?
a) Only two people sits between N and M.
b) N sits at an extreme end of row-1.
c) N faces one of the immediate neighbours of R.
d) None of the given statements is true.
e) L sits on the immediate right of N.
7. Who among the following is facing T?
Directions ( Q 8-10) Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:-
Each of the six buses R, S, T, U, V and W has a different number of occupants. T has more number of occupants tahn R and S but less than V. U has less number of occupants than only W. S does not have the lowest number of occupants. The bus having the second lowest number of occupants has 20 occupants and the bus having the second highest number of occupants has 64 occupants. T has 21 less number of occupants than U.
8. Which of the following buses has the third lowest number of occupants?
9. If the number of occupants of bus R is more than 7 and is an odd number which is divisible by 3 but not 5, how many occupants are there in bus R?
10. How many occupants does bus V possibly have?