Ch.3 :- Coding Decoding : Exercise 4
[div class=’datahide’] coding decoding verbal reasoning questions covers complet fully solved 2016 course of gujarat university mca university entrance exam , delhi university m, pune university , ignou courses , allahbad university , punjab university like all india university 2016 entrance exam of mba and mca entrance tests.
~ Directions for Q. No. 1 to 34 : In each of the following questions, find the correct answer from the given alternatives.
1. If in a code language MADRASis coded as NZEQBR, then CALCUTTAwill be coded as
(a) OZMBVSUB (b) DZMBVSUZ (c) DZMBVUUZ (d) BBKBTUSB
2. If in a code language MADRASis coded as TBSEBN, then NEW DELHIwill be coded as
(a) JNKFEXFO (b) JIMFFUFO (c) JIMFEXFO (d) JIMFEXEP
3. If BROWN is coded as ZPMUL, then VIOLET will be coded as
(a) TGMJCR (b) SGMJCQ (c) TGMJCQ (d) TGWCQ
4. If BEATis written as GIDV, then SOUP may be written as
(a) YSXR (b) ZSYS (c) XSYSR (d) XSXR
5. If BRASS is coded as 63516, then SIR will be coded as
(a) 631 (b) 315 (c) 536 (d) 617
6. If BEST is written as VYMN, then DTCP may be written as
(a) WNVJ (b) XNWJ (c) XMWJ (d) XNWL
7. If SYSTEM is written as SYSMET, and NEARER as AENRER, then FRACTIONwill be coded as :
(a) ARFITOON (b) CARFNOIT (c) ARFITCNO (d) NOITCARF
8. If SUGARis coded as RPKLU, then GURUS may be coded as
(a) KPUPR n» RPVPR (c) LKRKP (d) PKVKR
9. If SYSTEM is coded as 131625, then TERMS may be coded as
(a) 62251 (b) 62451 (c) 64251 (d) 62415
10. If MEDICO is coded as PBGFFL, then DOCTOR will be coded as
(a) GLFQRO (b) GLFQLR (c) GLFQLS (d) GRFWLQ
11. If NEWZEALAND is coded as @Q+?Q*#*@x, then DEALWONmay be coded as
(a) x Q * # + ? @ (b) x Q * ? + b @ (c) x Q * # + b @ (d) x Q * # b + @
12. If SCIENCE is coded as UFMJTJM, then GENE will be coded as
(a) HGQI (b) IHRJ (c) IHRI Cd) IHSJ
13. If OLYMPICS is coded as PMZNOHBR, and JUMP is coded as KVLO,then COMPUTER will be coded as
(a) DP QVUFS (b) DPNQTSFQ (C) DPNQTSDQ (d) BNLOTSDQ
14. Using the codes of the last question, AUGUST will be coded as
(a) BVHTRU (b) BVHVTU (c) BVHVRS (d) BVHTRS
15. If ZUBIN is coded as ATCHO, then MEHTA will be coded as
(a) NDIUB (b) NDISB (c) NDGSB (d) NDHSI
16. If HINDU is coded as 61257, and MAN is coded as 924, then’INDIRA will be coded as
(a) 454626 (b) 594921 Cc)452787 (d) 884572
17. If NOCIE is written as $ @ # ? %, and SCENT is written as # % ,’, ” @, then COIN will be written as
(a) #?$@ (b) #?@% (c) @”?$ (d) None of these
18. If EQOKYOstands for DOLLAR,and QQXMBP stands for POUNDS, then the code for MARKwill be
(a) NCUO (b) NCUJ (c) NCQI (d)NCPH
19. If AMERICA is coded as RAIMCEA, BRITAIN is coded as TBARIIN, then INDIA will be coded as
(a) DINIA (b)DIINA (c)DINAI Cd)IlONA
20. If AMRITSAR is coded as MAIRSTRA, then CALCUTTA will be coded as
(a)ACLCTUAT Cb)LACTUCAT (c) ACCLTUAT (d) ACCLUTAT
21. If ACNE is coded as 3, 7,29, 11, then BOILwill be coded as
(a) 5, 31, 21, 25 (b) 5,31, 19,25 (c)5,29, 19,25 (d) 5,29,19,27
22. If in a certain code MICHAEL is coded as JGBHBGO, in this code AMERICAwill be written as
(a) XKDRJEC (b) XKDRKED (c) XKDRJED (d) XKERJED
(a) TRAINS DELAYED (b) FLIGHT DELAYED (c)CANCELJOURNEY (d) FLIGHT CANCEL 24. If CRICKETER is coded as DQJBLDUDS, then PLAYER will be coded as
(a)QMBZFS (b) OMZZDS (c) QKBXFQ (d) QKBZDS
25. It FASHION is coded as NFOAISH, how will TRITIES be coded in that language?
(a) STERITI (b) STERIIT (c) STERTII Cd) STREIIT
26. If POLITICS is coded as OPILITSC, how will ARTICLES be coded in that language?
(a) RAITLCES (b) RAITLCSE (c) ARITLCSE (d) RAITLECS
27. If in a code language CIRCLE is coded as XRIXOV,how would you code SQUARE in the same language?
Ca) HJFZIV (b) HJFZIX Cc)HJFZLX (d) HJFZVI
28. If FLAREis coded as 21,15,26,9,22, how would BREIF be coded in the same language?
(a) 25,9,22,21,18 (b) 5,37,11,19,13 (c) 13,19,11,37,5 (d) 25,9,22,18,21
29. If in a certain code language, UTENSIL is coded as WVGPUKN, then which word would be coded as DMSFXG?
(a)BKQEVE (b) BKQDWE (c) BKQDWF (d) BKQDVE
30. If in a code language REMOTE is coded as ROTEME, which word would be coded as PNIICC ?
(a) PNIICC Cb)PICCIN (c) PINCIC (d) PICNIC
31. If FULFNHW is the code for CRICKET,then EULGH is the code for which of the following word?
Ca)PRIDE (b) BRIDE Cc)BLADE (d) BLINS
32. If ELCSUM is the code for MUSCLE, which of the following word has the code LATIPAC?
(a) CONFESS (b) CONDUCE (c)CAPITAL (d) CAPRICE
33. If FRIEND is coded as HUMJTK, how is CANDLEwritten in that code?
(a) EDRIRL (b) DCQHQV (c)ESJFME (d)FYOBOC
34. If in a certain code ‘CORPORATIONS’ is written as ‘PROCTAROSNOI’, then how is JUDICIAL written in that code? (NMAT 2003)
(a) UJIDICLA (b) IDUJICLA (c)UJIDLAIC (d) IDUJLAlC